Ever wonder if you are gluten intolerant?
With so much confusion and hype about gluten intolerance, I decided to put together a list of possible symptoms that will help you identify whether indeed you may have a gluten intolerance or sensitivity.
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• Bloating, gas, abdominal pain
• Joint pain or arthritis
• Headaches, including migraines
• Failure to gain weight
• Hashimotos or other thyroid issues
• Chron’s Disease
• Colitis/ulcerative colitis
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Skin problems, including acne, rosacea, eczema
• Congestion, sneezing, coughing, seasonal allergies
• Dark circles under eyes
• Weight resistance
If you said, yes to any of these symptoms, you may have a gluten intolerance.
Be Aware of “Gluten Free” processed foods
Switching from a processed food diet to a “gluten-free” processed food diet is not healthy. Eating whole foods that a naturally gluten-free is what you want to work towards.