Paleo Banana Bread
A delicious easy snack or dessert
Write a review
- 3 bananas (about 1 ½ cups) mashed (When you make this banana bread, be sure to use ripe bananas)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon (gluten free) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup vegan shortening (available at Whole Foods)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Place bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and shortening in a food processor . Pulse ingredients together. Pulse in almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- Scoop batter into a greased 7.5 x 3.5 loaf pan
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes (insert toothpick to check if center is cooked). Some ovens required longer (or shorter) cooking time. You want moist, but not mushy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with a spread of butter and a cup of tea…YUM!