Chocolate Power Pudding
- 2 large avocados, ripe, pitted and peeled
- 1 banana, ripe and peeled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocao powder
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey*
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- * Use more or less honey depending on your desired sweetness. You can also use pure maple syrup if you prefer.
- Using a food processor (or high speed blender) blend all the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Chill, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Transfer to bowls.