Sweet Potato Chips
A sweet and salty snack!
Write a review
- 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced as thin as possible
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a mandolin or a knife, cut your sweet potatoes to approximately 1/8 inch thickness.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and place sweet potato rounds down in a single layer.
- Drizzle oil and use a pastry/cooking brush to paint some oil on both sides of each sweet potato round.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Flip sweet potatoes over and bake for another 5 minutes or until the edges of the rounds are brown and have curled up a bit.