These are perfect for sweet cravings, drop in guests, or last minute playdates.
Warning: there will be no leftovers! But, that’s ok, because you can make another batch in 10 minutes.
Quick Chocolate Chip Cookies
Grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, refined sugar free…guilt free
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt (or himalayan pink salt)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp (melted) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand is soy-free, dairy free, gluten-free)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips). Add in wet ingredients – oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips, using less or more depending on your taste.
- 2. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and make small scoops (approx size of tablespoon). Press the mound slightly to flatten them out a bit. Cook for 10 minutes, then cool for approx. 5 minutes (if you can wait that long.)