A crunchy side dish
Write a review
- 1 bunch of kale, thoroughly washed and dried, ribs removed, and cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash kale thoroughly and let dry.
- Remove stems from kale and tear each leaf into 6 – 8 pieces.
- Place kale, salt, and olive oil into a bowl and mix together with your hands, gently massaging the kale with the dressing mix.
- Lay kale out in a single layer on a cookie sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove kale from the oven and using a silicone spatula gently toss any stuck kale leaves and then bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until kale is dry and crispy.
- Store any uneaten chips in an airtight container for up to a week in the refrigerator