Write a review
- 1-2 cups of Epsom salt
- 1/2 cup of baking soda
- 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil
- Add all ingredients into bath
- Soak for 30 minutes
- Relaxation of your nervous system and lowering of cortisol through the use of lavender oil, which promotes weight loss and lowers inflammation.
- Enhancement of detoxification through the effects of magnesium and sulfur in the Epsom salt.
- Enhanced sleep through the effects of the hot bath and magnesium.
- Alkalinization of your body through the use of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), which promotes an ideal pH for healing, detoxification, and optimal cellular function.
- Increased circulation and increased heart rate, which serves as a form of passive exercise.
- Lowered blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Increased heart rate variability, a sign of a healthy nervous system and reduced stress.
- Increased sweating and elimination of toxins.