My courses and online programs give you the knowledge you need to master your health by better understanding the causes of your symptoms. You will learn the benefits of foods, supplements, herbs and lifestyle changes to help you reach your health goals.
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re experiencing chronic issues like unexplained fatigue, allergies, aches and pains that you can’t resolve no matter how hard you try
- You’ve grown tired of trying to figure out what’s wrong with you and you’re done bouncing around the medical field, putting out fires, but not finding solutions or root causes to help you feel better long-term.
- You’re concerned that your kids might be going down a road toward chronic conditions and health challenges but you don’t know how to change their bad habits.
- You still believe that eating less and exercising harder is the answer — but deep down you are ready to experience a shift in this outdated and false perception of health.
- You’re excited about the “idea” of restoring health in your home and embracing a new way of living – but you quickly lose momentum when you tackle this alone.
- If you can relate to any one of these sentiments, this is the learning opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
The D.E.A.P. Approach is the method we use to teach our courses which fosters an investigative approach and functional nutrition education to health and wellness that is both results-oriented and person-centered. In our online course, you will learn to navigate your own health complaints and discover the solutions to resolve them using real, nutrient-dense food and self-care. You’ll also learn habits that you can incorporate into your day-to-day life.
Digestive Healing: The Foundation
6 weeks / $197
The is course is:
- Self-paced, online and has no expiration date.
- Taught by Kathleen DiChiara, Founder, Functional Nutrition Practitioner and Nutrition Educator
- A combination of video, powerpoint presentations with audio, downloadable PDF files, and audio MP3’s.
Here’s what is included:
- Educational videos to help you understand your body better and explain “the why” behind this critical step in the healing process
- 6 weeks of content to guide you through the process
- Video lessons for each phase
- Nutritional guidelines with suggested healing foods, supportive recipes, and how-to-stock-your-pantry list
- Access to our supportive support team
- Access to the most effective, therapeutic-grade supplements to support digestive repair (recommended supplements are optional & purchased separately)
- Self-care lifestyle recommendations for healing that truly supports body, mind, and soul.
- Access to our private Facebook community
Our Mastery Program for those with more advanced knowledge and/or health and wellness practitioners.
The Spring Forward: Detox Made Easy
This program is a do-it-yourself guide with everything you need to master a whole-foods based seasonal cleanse.
Format: 61-page color e-book
(downloadable format only)
Also included with your purchase: Access to our private Facebook Community page: Direct Nutrition SupportPurchase
OTHER PROGRAMS BY TRUSTED PARTNERS
Herbal Courses: Choose the program that suits you best!
Looking to enroll in an herbalism course?
In today’s world we are often bombarded with false information on what is good for us and what is safe to use. Cut through the overload of information by starting with an online herbal programs from a trusted source we highly recommend.
You have several choices and prices ranges from – a foundation in the Introductory Herbal Course ($65-$195), to exploring herbs in greater depth in the Intermediate Herbal Course ($131-$395), to preparing for business endeavors in the Entrepreneur Herbal Course ($198-$595), or to delve into complex clinical topics in the Advanced Herbal Course ($299-$1495).
Use the button below to browse the herbal courses and choose the program that is best for you!Choose the Course