Photo by Whitney WrightPrint
Grain-free Pumpkin Bread
A fall classic that keeps you out of the Starbucks drive-through for good.
Write a review
- 1¼ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree (homemade or canned)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl.
- With a hand-held electric mixer on low setting, combine both wet and dry ingredients until smooth or just until well incorporated.
- Scoop mixture into greased loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes or until butter knife inserted into center comes out clean. Keep in mind, this bread will be very moist, not dry, so don't over bake it.
- Optional: add in pumpkin spice or other seasonal spice like nutmeg if you desire.